50/50% split, 45-day consignment period, by appointment only
- All items must be current (in-stores the last 18-24 months) and freshly laundered/dry cleaned to be considered for consignment. We reserve the right to refuse anything due to holes, stains, odor or other imperfections.
- We are VERY seasonal and generally stick to brands on our “Brands We Love” page. Use this page as a guide and save time by editing your consignment BEFORE bringing it in-store.
- Please do not take it personally if we do not accept your items. Our staff is trained to know what we need depending on trends, store demands & inventory.
- We consign women’s clothing only. Sorry guys! We recommend Scout Dry Goods & Trade or Plato’s Closet for men's clothing.
- We do not accept suiting, bridal, costumes, or vintage items unless they are luxury brands like Chanel, Louis Vuitton or Gucci.
- No surprises. View our Consignor Contract Here
- Your items may be entered a few days later & shoes/accessories may be added separately from hanging clothing, so don't worry if you don't see them online immediately. You will always get the full 45-day consignment period.
Brands We Love
While our niche is higher end, we pride ourselves in offering quality clothing at a variety of price points. Our sweet spot is causal fun looks from designers such as Isabel Marant, Raquel Allegra, Chloe, Vince, Frank & Eileen, Free People, Madewell, Mother, R13, and AG. Click Here for a full list of brands we love and brands we do not accept.
New consignors MUST make an appointment to consign. Existing consignors may choose to make an appointment or utilize our Drop & Go option.
- For new consignors, please bring NO MORE than 25 items – clean, pressed and on hangers.
- Current consignors with more than 40 items (yes, this includes jewelry), please book TWO CONSECUTIVE appointments.
- Items that do not sell during the consignment period and are not requested back (you must call on or before your end date) are donated to local non-profits. See our donations page for more info. Your unsold, unwanted items go to great causes.
- If unsold items are requested back and are not picked up in-store within TWO WEEKS, they will be donated. If this happens two times, we will no longer be able to pull items off the floor for you. We do keep track.
Drop & Go
If you have previously consigned with us, you can make use of our Drop & Go option!
- Please edit your items before bringing them! Drop & Go items should be in excellent condition, free of holes, stains and pet hair. They should be brands we normally take for sale and not overly worn items that should be donated to charity.
- Consignors can fill out the Drop & Go form and bring it with their items or fill out a Drop & Go form at the shop.
- We will send an email listing the items accepted and dates of the consignment period.
- Items we do not take will automatically be donated to non-profits supporting women.
- Tax receipts are available upon request.
- Sending us a box of consignment or moving away before your consignment period ends? We will donate any items that we do not consign and when your consignment period ends your unsold items go to great local non-profits!
Click here to download our Drop & Go form.