CONSIGNING IN DENVER: BY APPOINTMENT
New & Current consignors MUST make an appointment to consign, unless using our Drop & Go option!
- For new consignors, please bring NO MORE than 25 items - clean, pressed & on hangers.
- If current consignors have more than 30 items (yes, this includes jewelry pieces), please book TWO CONSECUTIVE appointments.
- Items that do not sell during the consignment period & are not requested back (you must call on or before your end date) are donated to local non-profits. See our DONATIONS page for more info. Your unsold, unwanted items go to great causes!
Schedule your appointment now
CONSIGNING IN DENVER: DROP & GO
This option if for CURRENT consignors who already have an account with us & are willing to donate ANY items we do not accept.
- The Drop & Go process is for in-season, current items only. Out of season, dated items will be donated.
- Consignors can fill out the Drop & Go form & bring it with their items or fill out a form in the store.
- We will send an email listing the item and dates of consignment period.
- Items we do not take will automatically be donated to a local non-profit supporting women & children.
- Tax receipts are available upon request.
- Sending us a box of consignment or moving away before your consignment period ends? Please note that we donate any items that we do not consign & when your consignment period ends your unsold items go to great local non-profits!
Download the Drop & Go Form here
Please only bring us your BEST items! We are a high-end boutique, not a thrift shop. Before you arrive, check to ensure you have removed any money or other personal items. We accept in-season, CURRENT styles (in stores in the last 2 years) only.
For help editing your selection, please check out our Brands We Love page OR visit editsbykelley.com.
Kelley can help you figure out which items to bring to Common Threads & which to donate to your charity thrift store of choice!