CONSIGNING IN DENVER: DROP & GO
This option if for CURRENT consignors who already have an account with us & are willing to donate ANY items we do not accept.
- The Drop & Go process is for in-season, current items only.
- Out of season, dated items will be donated.
- Consignors must fill out the form & bring it with their items.
- We will send an email listing the item, price & dates of consignment period.
- Any items we do not take will automatically be donated to a local non-profit supporting women & children.
- Tax receipts are available upon request.
- Sending us a box of consignment or moving away before your consignment period ends? Please note that we donate any items that we do not consign & when your consignment period ends, your unsold items go to great local non-profits!
Download the Drop & Go Form here
Please only bring us your BEST items! We are a high-end boutique, not a thrift shop. We don't need to be weeding through panties & other intimates (yuck!), dirty clothing (ew!) or pajamas because you're "moving" & want to make a one-stop donation drop-off. Before you arrive, check to ensure you have removed any money or other personal items from pockets or we get to keep 'em! We accept in-season, CURRENT styles (in stores in the last 2 years) only.
For help editing your selection, please check out our Brands We Love page OR visit editsbykelley.com.
Kelley can help you figure out which items to bring to Common Threads & which to donate to your charity thrift store of choice!