CONSIGNMENT: A WIN-WIN FOR YOU,
US & THE PLANET
- 50%/50% split (you/us)
- Clothing must be current (in stores in the last 2 years), clean, in excellent condition, free of stains, holes & pet hair.
- We look at Spring/Summer items February – August. Fall/Winter items September – February.
- Please do not take it personally if we do not accept your items. Our staff is trained to know what we need depending on trends & inventory.
- No surprises. View our Consignor Contract Here
- While our niche is higher end, we pride ourselves in offering high-end, hip fashions at a variety of price points. Our sweet spot is casual, fun looks from Splendid, Ella Moss, Vince, AG, Joie, Elizabeth & James, Free People, Mother & ALC.
We only accept authentic items. In order to protect our customers we require that all designer handbags such as Louis Vuitton, Prada, Miu Miu, Gucci, and Fendi are accompanied by proof of purchase at the time of consignment. If you no longer have your receipt you can call your place of purchase and ask to have a receipt reprinted or you may obtain a Certificate of Authentication from authenticatefirst.com.
2 EASY WAYS TO CONSIGN IN DENVER
1. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
New & current consignors MUST make an appointment to consign.
- First time consignors should bring up to 20 items - clean, pressed & on hangers.
- Current consignors who do not wish to Drop & Go must have an appointment.
- If current consignors have more than 30 items, please book TWO consecutive appointments.
Schedule your appointment now
2. DROP & GO
This option if for current consignors who are willing to donate ANY items we do not accept.
- The Drop & Go process is for in-season items only. Out of season items will be donated.
- Current consignors fill out the form & bring it with their in-season items.
- Common Threads will send an email listing the item, price & dates of consignment period.
- Any items we do not take will automatically be donated to a local non-profit supporting women & children.
Tax receipts available upon request. Drop & Go Form here