CONSIGNMENT: A WIN-WIN FOR YOU,
US & THE PLANET
- 50%/50% split (you/us)
- Clothing must be current (in stores in the last 2 years), clean, in excellent condition, free of stains, holes & pet hair.
- We look at Spring/Summer items February – August. Fall/Winter items September – February.
- Please do not take it personally if we do not accept your items. Our staff is trained to know what we need depending on trends & inventory.
- No surprises. View our Consignor Contract Here
While our niche is higher end, we pride ourselves in offering high-end, hip fashions at a variety of price points. Our sweet spot is casual, fun looks from James Perse, Raquel Allegra, Splendid, Vince, AG, Elizabeth & James, Free People, Mother & ALC.
We only accept authentic items. In order to protect our customers we require that all designer handbags such as Louis Vuitton, Prada, Miu Miu, Gucci & Fendi are accompanied by proof of purchase at the time of consignment. If you no longer have your receipt you can call your place of purchase & ask to have a receipt reprinted or you may obtain a Certificate of Authentication from authenticatefirst.com.
CONSIGNING IN BOULDER
- No appointment necessary at our Boulder location! We look through items on a first come, first serve basis.
- Our consignment hours are 10AM to 5PM, Monday through Saturday.
- For new consignors, please bring no more than 15 items (this gives you a feel for what types of items we take).
- All consignors must bring items that are clean & nicely folded in a bag or hung on hangers.
- Once you have consigned, you can call or email to receive your consignor ID where you can check your account balance online.
Items that do not sell during the consignment period & are not requested back (you must call on or right before your end date) are donated to local non-profits. See our DONATIONS page for more info. Your unsold, unwanted items go to great causes!