CONSIGNMENT: A WIN-WIN FOR YOU,
US & THE PLANET
- 50%/50% split (you/us)
- Clothing must be current (in stores in the last 2 years), clean, in excellent condition, free of stains, holes & pet hair.
- We look at Spring/Summer items February – August. Fall/Winter items September – February.
- Please do not take it personally if we do not accept your items. Our staff is trained to know what we need depending on trends & inventory.
- No surprises. View our Consignor Contract Here
- While our niche is higher end, we pride ourselves in offering high-end, hip fashions at a variety of price points. Our sweet spot is casual, fun looks from Splendid, Ella Moss, Vince, AG, Joie, Elizabeth & James, Free People, Mother & ALC.
2 EASY WAYS TO CONSIGN IN DENVER:
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
In Denver new & current consignors MUST make an appointment to consign.
First time consignors should bring up to 20 items - clean, pressed and on hangers.
Current consignors who do not wish to Drop & Go must have an appointment.
If current consignors have more than 30 items, please book two consecutive appointments.
Appointments are not needed in our Boulder location.
DROP & GO
This option if for current consignors who are willing to donate any items we do not accept.
Current consignors fill out the form and bring it with their in-season items.
Common Threads will send an email listing the item, price and dates of consignment period.
Any items we do not take will automatically be donated to a local non-profit supporting women and children. We currently donate to Hands Up For The Children, Doing His Time, Boulder Hospice, Mental Health Center of Denver. Street's Hope and Platte Park Church.
Learn more about the organizations we support here.
CONSIGNING IN BOULDER:
No appointment necessary at our Boulder location. Our consignment hours are 10AM to 5PM, Monday to Saturday. For new consignors, please bring no more than 15 items. All consignors must bring items that are clean & nicely folded in a bag or hung on hangers. Once you have consigned, you can call or email to receive your consignor ID where you can check your account balance online. We do not email lists at this location. Items that do not sell during the consignment period & are not requested back are donated to local non-profits including TRU Hospice Thrift Store, Humane Society Thrift & Gift Shop (Boulder & Longmont locations), Mountain State Children's Home & Greenwood Consignment.
Tax receipts available upon request. Drop & Go Form here